Looking for an easy, tasty, and healthy muffin recipe?
Well, search no further, Friend, because these little apple-cranberry oatmeal bites of heavenly goodness are irresistible. Trust me when I say, you will not be able to eat just one.
I call them my “Marvelous Monday Muffins” because I like to whip up a batch of these little gems on Monday mornings before my girls come over for Bible Study. Nothing is better than the aroma of freshly baked muffins from the oven and a house full of precious ladies encouraging one another in the truth of God’s Word.
Total yumminess, if I do say so myself!
These cinnamon-infused, granola topped cranberry apple mini- muffins will not only delight taste buds but also will satisfy sweet tooth cravings and warm the hearts of all to whom you graciously serve them.
Cranberry Apple Muffins
1 box Simple Mornings Apple Cinnamon Muffin Mix
2 (4oz) Healthy Request Summer Strawberry Applesauce Cups
1 cup Quick Oats
1 cup Reduced Sugar Dried Cranberries
2 eggs, beaten
1 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and grease mini-muffin pans.
- Pour boxed muffin mix into a large glass bowl and fold in all remaining ingredients until batter is evenly mixed (about 50 strokes).
- Spoon batter into muffin pan. Fill cups 2/3 full. Sprinkle granola topping evenly over each muffin.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 13 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
From my nest to yours,